Including design of HV/LV electrical systems, life safety and security systems, ICT networks and audio visual systems
With a wealth of practical knowledge and experience in electrical engineering, we design practical systems whilst maintaining the highest quality expected by our clients.
We offer design for the full range of electrical engineering systems, including;
- Design of electrical installations to BS 7671 and all other relevant Statutory Instruments and British Standards / European Norm documents.
- Design of private HV infrastructures
- Design of back-up power systems such as generators and UPS systems
- Production of specifications and drawings from the tender through to the construction phases of a project
- Condition surveys and reports
- Preparation and supervision of maintenance contracts
- Liaising with local supply authorities.
- Financial cost reports, including capital expenditure
Tender analysis and on-site cost control We understand that every project is different and each one is carefully thought out to deliver the best value solution to suit the client’s needs.
To complement the electrical design services our team of electrical engineers also have the experience and qualifications required to provide designs for;
- Fire alarm and refuge systems
- General and emergency lighting
- Security and CCTV systems
- Call and access control systems
- Data and communications systems
- Audio visual systems including public address systems
- Lighting protection systems
Our experience in consulting and contracting we can offer costing and procurement advice to our clients:
- Conception stage budget estimates
- Pre-tender estimates
- Procurement route advice and options appraisal
- Review RIBA stage C to F proposals and offer value engineering advice and guidance
- Applications and enquires for new supplies, supply increases and services diversions